Autism and divorce

Hi everyone, I’ve just joined.

I need some advice please regarding divorce and the finances. Ex husband owns house and we have been married for 25 years. We have a 24 year old son who has autism. Ex was arrested for controlling and coercive behaviour last year. Ex has been abusive both mentally and physically to both of us.

Is a 50/50 split fair or should ex provide more due to our son living at home with me?

Thanks

Parents
  • Dealing with autism and divorce can be challenging. It varies a lot depending on the situation, you know? Communication and understanding are crucial, but they're not always straightforward. Sometimes, getting extra support or guidance can make a big difference in navigating everything. I recently stumbled upon sandiegodivorcelawyerhelp.com, and they have some great tips and resources that could be helpful. They might be able to offer you some solid advice or at least point you in the right direction. Hang in there, and remember, you're not alone in this journey!

• Dealing with autism and divorce can be challenging. It varies a lot depending on the situation, you know? Communication and understanding are crucial, but they're not always straightforward. Sometimes, getting extra support or guidance can make a big difference in navigating everything. I recently stumbled upon sandiegodivorcelawyerhelp.com, and they have some great tips and resources that could be helpful. They might be able to offer you some solid advice or at least point you in the right direction. Hang in there, and remember, you're not alone in this journey!

Children
No Data