I have had the same hairstyle since I was a child

- it never changes, I always leave my hair out and I don't feel comfortable wearing it up. It has to be left out. Is this a possible autistic trait too?

Parents
  • I've been rocking a Dusty Springfield 60,s style haircut since around about 2011.

I was at secondary school at the time and realised how much I loved Dusty Springfield's music after hearing about her in music class.

The style was so out of fashion it got me mocked and bullied. I was already bullied for being autistic so a little more didn't hurt.

My friend said it suited me and I thought so too. I've been styling my hair like it ever since.

If you feel it then go with it Sunglasses

• I've been rocking a Dusty Springfield 60,s style haircut since around about 2011.

I was at secondary school at the time and realised how much I loved Dusty Springfield's music after hearing about her in music class.

The style was so out of fashion it got me mocked and bullied. I was already bullied for being autistic so a little more didn't hurt.

My friend said it suited me and I thought so too. I've been styling my hair like it ever since.

If you feel it then go with it Sunglasses

Children