When they ask me why I always mask

And then, they ask me why I always mask and why I am never honest with the people I know. Mates, if you saw the real me I would end up unemployed!

This is the reaction of any employer when they notice that their employee has ASD:

Parents
  • I remember when I first got involved with the mental health services and they said I could trust them and to be honest with them. Within a month I had been sectioned and it took months to get back home.

never lower my mask anymore when around professionals. They never understand and think hospital is the miracle cure.

• I had completely the opposite experience. I was honest about wanting to die and they just put me on a waiting list. The only time they ever made me an inpatient was right after an attempt, and even then they let me go after a couple of days of lying and saying I was fine now. 

I guess it's just kind of a postcode lottery thing. 

• I had completely the opposite experience. I was honest about wanting to die and they just put me on a waiting list. The only time they ever made me an inpatient was right after an attempt, and even then they let me go after a couple of days of lying and saying I was fine now. 

I guess it's just kind of a postcode lottery thing. 

Children
No Data