Adult Autism Church/Christian Service

Hi, 

I hope everyone is well. 

I've come across this service 'Church for Everyone' based in Manchester. 

[link removed by moderator]

I wondered if there was a church in London or Christian group, preferably based in South West London, that offered a similar service for autistic Christians and their advocates. 

I would like to attend a weekly church service on a Saturday or Sunday, with a relative who is considered autistic with low support needs (previously described as high functioning). He would like to meet other Christians who are also neurodivergent, and I would like to support him in this.

Parents
  • Interesting. I have yet to find one but I too would be interested to know if they exist. 
    My church is wonderful and the pastor is very supportive and understanding of my autism but the services are so loud! Sometimes I wonder why they need such loud speakers, God isn't deaf

• Interesting. I have yet to find one but I too would be interested to know if they exist. 
    My church is wonderful and the pastor is very supportive and understanding of my autism but the services are so loud! Sometimes I wonder why they need such loud speakers, God isn't deaf

Children
No Data