Do you look young for your age?

Is this an autistic trait?

Parents
  • Those who know me for long time, say that I’m not changing over years. Those who just get to know my actual age get shocked and I always hear that I look younger. When I was 18 I heard, that I look like 12-13 lol. There was even one situation with a man not wanting to date me because he was sure that I wasn’t adult. I still have no wrinkles but I have a bit of gray strands. Maybe it’s also my look, I’m natural, I hate having make up and jewellery (probably sensory issues), they irritate me a lot and cause me tics, rash and other skin problems. I wear simple comfy clothes, often sporty style. So maybe that’s why around 18- 20 year olds approach me “hey babe, do you have a cigarette” I’m in my middle thirties, he could be my son actually. 

• Those who know me for long time, say that I’m not changing over years. Those who just get to know my actual age get shocked and I always hear that I look younger. When I was 18 I heard, that I look like 12-13 lol. There was even one situation with a man not wanting to date me because he was sure that I wasn’t adult. I still have no wrinkles but I have a bit of gray strands. Maybe it’s also my look, I’m natural, I hate having make up and jewellery (probably sensory issues), they irritate me a lot and cause me tics, rash and other skin problems. I wear simple comfy clothes, often sporty style. So maybe that’s why around 18- 20 year olds approach me “hey babe, do you have a cigarette” I’m in my middle thirties, he could be my son actually. 

Children
No Data