Do you look young for your age?

Is this an autistic trait?

Parents
  • i doubt it's a trait, more like a common experience. I am non-binary, but genetically female, 45 and 5ft4 tall. I have no wrinkles, natural hair with no grey, and generally wear jeans,tshirt, shades and a cap. From the way I carry myself, the clothes I wear, the language I use I am seen by the casual passerby as a possibly 18-25yo male and am carded for alcohol/tobacco regularly. People who get to know me generally think I'm around 35. I look younger than my sister who is actually 2 yrs my junior, but she had kids so that might explain it!

It's a shame my bones don't feel like I'm 25 I can tell you! 

• i doubt it's a trait, more like a common experience. I am non-binary, but genetically female, 45 and 5ft4 tall. I have no wrinkles, natural hair with no grey, and generally wear jeans,tshirt, shades and a cap. From the way I carry myself, the clothes I wear, the language I use I am seen by the casual passerby as a possibly 18-25yo male and am carded for alcohol/tobacco regularly. People who get to know me generally think I'm around 35. I look younger than my sister who is actually 2 yrs my junior, but she had kids so that might explain it!

It's a shame my bones don't feel like I'm 25 I can tell you! 

Children