covid booster?

Does anyone know what's happening with it?

I've tried to get to the bottom of it, looking all over including gov, but no definitive answers.

It seems like gov is hoping to kill some of us off again (like during the full pandemic), as it appears that the booster is only for over 65s, immunosuppressed, and frontline staff?

Any other health problems, like asthma etc, we appear not to be getting it?

I hear that US is offering it to all citizens, yet UK is hardly giving it to anyone and you can't get it privately either??? WTF? I'm sure they want to cull the herd again....??

Parents
  • Hi, reading this thread I think some ICBs and GP surgeries are putting some patients who are Autistic in with the group ‘learning disability’ if they feel you’re vulnerable. I do have other mental health conditions too, so that may be why I’ve been offered a COVID booster jab next week.

I have to say the advice online is really confusing as it says ‘clinically vulnerable’ which is different to last time, so I was expecting that I wouldn’t be applicable for the booster. 

Hugs, I’m sorry it’s so hard to understand.

• They really should flesh this out with their criteria for clinically vulnerable. If people have been classed as vulnerable before and are being refused now that's very much mixed messaging.

Reply Children