covid booster?

Does anyone know what's happening with it?

I've tried to get to the bottom of it, looking all over including gov, but no definitive answers.

It seems like gov is hoping to kill some of us off again (like during the full pandemic), as it appears that the booster is only for over 65s, immunosuppressed, and frontline staff?

Any other health problems, like asthma etc, we appear not to be getting it?

I hear that US is offering it to all citizens, yet UK is hardly giving it to anyone and you can't get it privately either??? WTF? I'm sure they want to cull the herd again....??

Parents
  • I chose to have neither Vaccine nor the virus.

I pulled it off by being both lucky, and unusually well informed as to how these things work, and what is the correct equipment to won and when to use it. Which is all luck, of course.

I'm not in this thread to try and make any point EXCEPT THIS:

The steps I took personally to try and avoid both virus and "vaccination" have definitely made me MUCH healthier than I was in the little  things. 

It seems, I have had a long time vitamin D deficiency, which now it's been corrected has made a very visible favourable change change to my circumstances.  

I only discovered this by doing my own research and thinking, and I'm very happy with the overall results. The process of research and thinking though is hard, and made far more complicated than it needs to be by all the liars and fantasists and mis-thinkers who populate the internet on ALL sides of any argument. 

I've recommended Vitamin D to so many people now, even given the stuff to people who obviously it could help.

Only ONE has ever come back to me and confirmed what I already know.

Information is a very funny thing, where it comes from for many people, is held to be far more important than the actual data itself.

• unusually well informed

ClownClownClownClownClownClownClown

Conspiracy Facebook groups are not "well informed"

you and nearly everyone else here has received novel gene therapy,

The "vaccine" clearly does NOT stop the vaxxed from contracting covid!

Honk honk

Reply Children
No Data