Overwhelmed in crowds

Is it just me or does anyone els get overwhelmed in crowds? I was at Disney this week and I spent a lot of time in my hotel room room because I struggled in the crowds. I just can't stand being around so many people and so much noise... it's just too much going on all at once. 

I'm not diagnosed as autistic yet, I'm waiting for an assessment.

Parents
  • I went to a concert at Wembley Stadium last year. The actual concert bit was fine, but I was on my own so was gonna be a bit anxious anyway.

It's only when I was trying to leave that it became a bit overwhelming, as I guess it would when 70,000 people are leaving the venue at the same time.

It's weird cos I can walk through a town centre fine but when it's a small space with lots of people it can be a lot.

• I went to a concert at Wembley Stadium last year. The actual concert bit was fine, but I was on my own so was gonna be a bit anxious anyway.

It's only when I was trying to leave that it became a bit overwhelming, as I guess it would when 70,000 people are leaving the venue at the same time.

It's weird cos I can walk through a town centre fine but when it's a small space with lots of people it can be a lot.

Children
No Data