Instagram?

Are we allowed to share our Instagram accounts on here? I’m on there a lot more than anywhere else. Might be a good place to connect? 

Follow me! [removed by moderator]

Parents
  • Please dont ask for my social media: I had this problem when first started and ending up starting again on multiple occasions. 

• Hi Zengarden,

I reckon 95% probability that Severegore is an automated spam bot.  I think they are drawn here by the word "instagram" in a post.

If I now say that "I have a question and interest in vaping" and that "which is the best ninja type oven" .... I wonder if that will attract some more examples of this type of bot.

Anyhow, thanks for caring about this stuff (ie social media ills)...you make me feel less of an outlier.

Ninja oven, best vape, instagram, snapchat.

• Hi Zengarden,

I reckon 95% probability that Severegore is an automated spam bot.  I think they are drawn here by the word "instagram" in a post.

If I now say that "I have a question and interest in vaping" and that "which is the best ninja type oven" .... I wonder if that will attract some more examples of this type of bot.

Anyhow, thanks for caring about this stuff (ie social media ills)...you make me feel less of an outlier.

Ninja oven, best vape, instagram, snapchat.

Children