Films/Series

Can anyone recommend any films/series to watch? 

I don't like horrorBlush 

Parents
  • well i was gonna recommend stranger things as its a really well made show and has alot of retro vibes in there and is good quality... but its a horror lol

speaking of good quality, the mandalorian is of good quality, id say blockbuster film level quality, they put as good quality as from films into that series, probably better quality if we compare it to the rey saga of star wars, defo better quality than that in visuals and effects.

then one i dont know but is popular and people recommended to me a few times... breaking bad... im gonna watch that myself as its been recommended a few times, not sure if its any good or not, but stranger things i found very good and that was recommended to me in a similar way that breaking bad was recommended to me so it maybe as good quality.

• well i was gonna recommend stranger things as its a really well made show and has alot of retro vibes in there and is good quality... but its a horror lol

speaking of good quality, the mandalorian is of good quality, id say blockbuster film level quality, they put as good quality as from films into that series, probably better quality if we compare it to the rey saga of star wars, defo better quality than that in visuals and effects.

then one i dont know but is popular and people recommended to me a few times... breaking bad... im gonna watch that myself as its been recommended a few times, not sure if its any good or not, but stranger things i found very good and that was recommended to me in a similar way that breaking bad was recommended to me so it maybe as good quality.

Children
No Data