Jobs

Hi,

I am currently looking for a job, before I intend to start university next year. The thing is, I have not been able to hold a job for more than 6 months and they have all been pretty disastrous. I am highly capable of completing tasks within the job, however I have endured a lot of bullying and I am terrified to go back into employment. I have only recently been diagnosed with autism, and haven’t had a job since then. I want to approach professionals on LinkedIn to perhaps get some work experience in the field I am wanting to go into, but I feel embarrassed in case I get overwhelmed and leave on bad terms. Does anyone have any advice? I have also heard people on here talk about an employment support worker, could anyone give me information on this?

thank you

Parents
  • Bullying will be present in every single workplace in all your life. I have been in the workforce for 35 years, and I have never seen a place with no bullying. The only difference is the way you will be bullied. In an office environment, will be passive aggressive comments and snotty behaviour (it will go over your head, so no worry). In a construction yard, it will be more like this (NSFW):

GLASGOW ROOFER FAIL Mask - YouTube

Get used to bullying, mate. 

• Bullying will be present in every single workplace in all your life. I have been in the workforce for 35 years, and I have never seen a place with no bullying. The only difference is the way you will be bullied. In an office environment, will be passive aggressive comments and snotty behaviour (it will go over your head, so no worry). In a construction yard, it will be more like this (NSFW):

GLASGOW ROOFER FAIL Mask - YouTube

Get used to bullying, mate. 

Children
No Data