What can I say to this one?

Good evening all. 

Well as you can sort of tell I like to keep my windows and doors open as much as possible. I have just had someone walk in to my home thinking he was visiting a female friend. As soon as he saw me, he was like 'ee I am so sorry mate' and two doors down was like 'I live here'.. I dunno whether to laugh or cry.. I have only had that happen to me once before 14 years ago and the dude back then almost died as I was sitting on the staircase and the front door is right in front of the stair case.

Like a few months ago, I had an old woman come right up to my door look at my sign that says 'do not knock if you are X, Y or Z' About turned walked out of my garden then decided to circle my car before doing it to another house down the street. That occasion was 9pm at night when it was still light at 10pm..

Crazy, crazy folk I tell ya haha Slight smile

Parents
  • When I lived in the YMCA shelter I used to be harangued by youths all the time, it was a worse-feeling to know that they knew that I was their Learning-Assistant for NEET, it was a very-depressing and traumatic time for me.

Once, though this happened several-times during earlier hours, I had the staff unlock the door without knocking or planning and enter my room at 11.45pm, I was in disbelief and have never fully-trusted a locked-door again.. I felt utterly-rightless and vulnerable.. so I know how you feel..Confused

• Aw bless you.

I don't like locked rooms they creep me out and I always feel like I'm trapped.

Reply Children