Private Diagnosis - RTN Mental Health Solutions

Hey all!

I have been told there is at least a 4 year wait to be seen and I just can't bear the wait - it hangs over me so I was recommended a couple a private places - RTN Mental Health solutions has good reviews and a good price.

Has anyone used them? and any advice?

• Hi! I have just received my diagnosis from them. Like you I didn’t want to wait so long. It had already taken three years in the NHS for my daughters diagnosis. The process was easy. As soon as I paid questionnaires weee emailed out to myself, my husband and my mum to complete. There was a glitch in me getting an appointment for my online video appointment for the assessment but they were really quick to respond when I chased it up. The report took a few weeks longer to arrive as they had delays. All in all I think it was about 4 months. For me it has been well worth it and felt the process was rigorous. I’m 43. Hope that helps. 

• Thank you! Yeah that’s helpful I worried when going through allot of different places to use the reviews made me choose them. We sent back the million questionnaires on Friday including my mums and husbands so am hoping the appt will get sent through next week 

• Hi, how did the appointment go in the end? Did it take 4 months like the other person? I've been looking into RTN Mental Health Solutions and have been unsure if they're good based on reviews alone.