Energy for special interests

Does anyone get to the end of the working day and find you just have nothing left in the tank and no motivation for your special interests? Over the past few months, I have found that when i try to do my special interests, they just give me no pleasure. I was in in online flight simulation with a community group on discord, but I have found that when i tried to fly, I would just make a hash of things, get frustrated and give up.  I have now removed myself from the community as I don't see the point of trying any more.  No one appears to have noticed that I left the community (or at least no one has asked where I have gone) so I guess I haven't been missed!

I was burned out last year and I am really concerned that I am going the same way again.  Equally, I don't know if I am just losing interest in my special interest.  Either way, it makes me feel bad that I can't spend the time to do my special interests properly.  Work is exhausting me, but I am trying to take the time to go and do some exercise when I have finished, which helps with my mood - but still doesn't give me the energy to give my special interests the time they need.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has had any similar experiences.

Parents
  • I don't work but do relate as a lot of the time I have literally no energy or motivation for my special interests or anything else

It's kind of like I'm as high as the sky really motivated and with it and then I drop to rock bottom and everything is bleak.

I hate that when it happens. I think it's a depression mental health thing with me.

• I don't work but do relate as a lot of the time I have literally no energy or motivation for my special interests or anything else

It's kind of like I'm as high as the sky really motivated and with it and then I drop to rock bottom and everything is bleak.

I hate that when it happens. I think it's a depression mental health thing with me.

Children
No Data