Employment

What jobs do people have? If any. 

Parents
  • I’m retired now but had two really successful careers where I used some particular skills I have, numbers and words. I’m not sure either could be categorised as a special interest but I do feel it was a case of playing to my auti strengths - and avoiding my auti weaknesses. I learnt for example that I was rubbish at manage team I just can’t read people, can’t handle conflict and never got why they all lied to me. Anyway learn this I did and subsequently concentrating on the two special skills I mentioned which required creativity and attention to detail I really thrived. My best achievement was seven years as an external fundraiser (bid writer) for a large local authority where I raised £11M for social inclusion projects. 

• I’m retired now but had two really successful careers where I used some particular skills I have, numbers and words. I’m not sure either could be categorised as a special interest but I do feel it was a case of playing to my auti strengths - and avoiding my auti weaknesses. I learnt for example that I was rubbish at manage team I just can’t read people, can’t handle conflict and never got why they all lied to me. Anyway learn this I did and subsequently concentrating on the two special skills I mentioned which required creativity and attention to detail I really thrived. My best achievement was seven years as an external fundraiser (bid writer) for a large local authority where I raised £11M for social inclusion projects. 

Children