Employment

What jobs do people have? If any. 

Parents
  • i work at a delivery company that tried to model itself like amazons working conditions but became worse lol
    ranked the worst delivery company in the uk.
    i work in the warehouse depot sorting and scanning the parcels, open trailer doors all sides so its hell in winter as your basically working outside, and winter is longest hours as its peak time and so you can work anything up to 16 hours per shift, a day shift but yet it starts in the afternoon and carries on all through night into next day. rubbish supervisors that attack you all the time and dont recognise your their best worker and instead treat you like the worst and try and get all their clique supervisor friends to cause trouble for you, aweful place to work. im amazed i managed to stay there, every day i fight against my own urge to just quit or claim 3 months doctors note off with depression.

got the job in 2021 out of the blue when i was 31 with barely any jobs before it but there was no interview or cv judging so i got through by agency that didnt care about who they send for jobs so my lack of work didnt matter to this one, bad company with high staff turnover anyway which is why they take anyone without question, i part wanna hold it despite how bad it is as i dont feel i could ever get another job, it was a fluke i got this one, or it was because its bad and has high turnover that i got it. so ill hold on as long as i can despite really wanting to drop the job. i have a mortgage to pay first before i think of dropping it. and even without mortgage i doubt welfare can really allow me to pay my flats service charge and electric bill and food and so on anyway. although im on my final warning so i guess it doesnt even matter if i hold on and do my best and suffer through it as the supervisors will probably just fire me anyway at this rate lol

im concerned this company is taking over from both the post offices work, and amazon primes deliveries now.... its a really bad company and i dont feel it should be given all of the important jobs its being given. it simply cannot manage it, and it does so by over straining its abused staff.

• i work at a delivery company that tried to model itself like amazons working conditions but became worse lol
    ranked the worst delivery company in the uk.
    i work in the warehouse depot sorting and scanning the parcels, open trailer doors all sides so its hell in winter as your basically working outside, and winter is longest hours as its peak time and so you can work anything up to 16 hours per shift, a day shift but yet it starts in the afternoon and carries on all through night into next day. rubbish supervisors that attack you all the time and dont recognise your their best worker and instead treat you like the worst and try and get all their clique supervisor friends to cause trouble for you, aweful place to work. im amazed i managed to stay there, every day i fight against my own urge to just quit or claim 3 months doctors note off with depression.

got the job in 2021 out of the blue when i was 31 with barely any jobs before it but there was no interview or cv judging so i got through by agency that didnt care about who they send for jobs so my lack of work didnt matter to this one, bad company with high staff turnover anyway which is why they take anyone without question, i part wanna hold it despite how bad it is as i dont feel i could ever get another job, it was a fluke i got this one, or it was because its bad and has high turnover that i got it. so ill hold on as long as i can despite really wanting to drop the job. i have a mortgage to pay first before i think of dropping it. and even without mortgage i doubt welfare can really allow me to pay my flats service charge and electric bill and food and so on anyway. although im on my final warning so i guess it doesnt even matter if i hold on and do my best and suffer through it as the supervisors will probably just fire me anyway at this rate lol

im concerned this company is taking over from both the post offices work, and amazon primes deliveries now.... its a really bad company and i dont feel it should be given all of the important jobs its being given. it simply cannot manage it, and it does so by over straining its abused staff.

Children
No Data