Books on AuDHD in Women

Can anyone recommend any books on AuDHD in women? Or, failing that, on ADHD in women or AuDHD generally? My wife and I suspect she is AuDHD, but we have only an uncertain grasp of what that means for her. In some ways she's very like me (ASD), but in others very different and that can be hard to navigate. Obviously, some of the difference might be personality rather than diagnosis.

Parents
  • Can anyone recommend any books on AuDHD in women?

I had a look on Library Genesis (the site I use to locate books such as these for research) and found the following:

100 Questions & Answers About Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Women and Girls - Patricia Quinn (2010)
    ISBN 9780763784522

Managing ADHD Workbook for Women, Exercises and Strategies to Improve Focus, Motivation, and Confidence - Duan MD, Christy (2022)
    eISBN: 9781638782452

Understanding ADHD in Girls and Women - Joanne Steer (2021)
    eISBN 9781787754010

Women With ADHD, A Life-Changing Guide to Embrace the Hidden Struggles of Living with ADHD – Includes Debunked Myths and 15 Effective Tips to Positively Transform Your Life - Sanders, Roberta (2021)
    (no ISBN listed in book)

A Radical Guide for Women with ADHD (Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, and Break Through Barriers) - Sari Solden_ Michelle Frank (2019)
    (no ISBN listed in book)

The queen of distraction, how women with ADHD can conquer chaos, find focus, and get more done - Sari Solden, Matlen, Terry (2014)
    ISBN 9781626250918

I would recommend checking the reviews on Amazon or similar before chosing which, it any, you want to buy.

• Can anyone recommend any books on AuDHD in women?

I had a look on Library Genesis (the site I use to locate books such as these for research) and found the following:

100 Questions & Answers About Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Women and Girls - Patricia Quinn (2010)
    ISBN 9780763784522

Managing ADHD Workbook for Women, Exercises and Strategies to Improve Focus, Motivation, and Confidence - Duan MD, Christy (2022)
    eISBN: 9781638782452

Understanding ADHD in Girls and Women - Joanne Steer (2021)
    eISBN 9781787754010

Women With ADHD, A Life-Changing Guide to Embrace the Hidden Struggles of Living with ADHD – Includes Debunked Myths and 15 Effective Tips to Positively Transform Your Life - Sanders, Roberta (2021)
    (no ISBN listed in book)

A Radical Guide for Women with ADHD (Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, and Break Through Barriers) - Sari Solden_ Michelle Frank (2019)
    (no ISBN listed in book)

The queen of distraction, how women with ADHD can conquer chaos, find focus, and get more done - Sari Solden, Matlen, Terry (2014)
    ISBN 9781626250918

I would recommend checking the reviews on Amazon or similar before chosing which, it any, you want to buy.

Children