Autism and dating

I wish there was an autism dating website. I've tried online dating and it's been horrific so far! I feel like it would be better trying to date other autistic people but there don't seem to be any autism sites.

Sometimes I really want to be with someone but because of my autism and difficulties I feel like no one would want me. I've got a job now so I can at least provide for myself but so far everyone I've met online hasn't been very nice and understanding of my difficulties.

Parents
  • I met someone online this year. He had autism and it started off great but other people got involved, his friends and mine, and before long there was arguments. We weren't really to blame but we did fall out and because of it neither of us have been able to make up since.

It's sad because I thought the world of him and he did of me as well. It's one of those things where I wish I'd did things differently. I regret how it's ended for us but I think too much has happened and been said for us to mend things.

Hiki is a good app. I've been thinking of trying it out for myself as well. I hope whatever you do you'll find the right person for you and be happy together.

• I met someone online this year. He had autism and it started off great but other people got involved, his friends and mine, and before long there was arguments. We weren't really to blame but we did fall out and because of it neither of us have been able to make up since.

It's sad because I thought the world of him and he did of me as well. It's one of those things where I wish I'd did things differently. I regret how it's ended for us but I think too much has happened and been said for us to mend things.

Hiki is a good app. I've been thinking of trying it out for myself as well. I hope whatever you do you'll find the right person for you and be happy together.

Children
No Data