ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

Parents
  • They are here, and we are in the dark while stuck in a group mind-set of a somewhat workable theory of space/time relativity that is at odds with another mind-set of quantum physics---also a somewhat workable theory.  Many "stuck-in-the-mud" scientists are beginning to open their minds to other possibilities that threaten Newton's accepted laws of thermodynamics. Dark Matter and Energy is a theoretical escape from what may be another reality similar to Eiensteins's Cosmological Constant ---which I would not be foolish enough to pretend I understand.  

• They are here, and we are in the dark while stuck in a group mind-set of a somewhat workable theory of space/time relativity that is at odds with another mind-set of quantum physics---also a somewhat workable theory.  Many "stuck-in-the-mud" scientists are beginning to open their minds to other possibilities that threaten Newton's accepted laws of thermodynamics. Dark Matter and Energy is a theoretical escape from what may be another reality similar to Eiensteins's Cosmological Constant ---which I would not be foolish enough to pretend I understand.  

Children
No Data