ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

Parents
  • I believe because I have seen and experienced first hand. first hand is the only evidence I could accept. I'm as muhc of a Whovian as the next fella but, I don't think they are time travelers. they are simply extra T.s.

Perhaps because I see things in raw format, without the labels, right away and am willing to allow a thing to linger as is without defining it right away that UFOs in the sky and on the ground read as such in a very graphic way. I believe I've also had closer contact as a late adolescent but those experiences are remembered as through a groggy haze, and so not as reliable as fact.

I am not worried about the UFOs or the extra Ts. they are as we are, explorers and observers. Humans attribute nefarious motives in others as we harbor those motives in ourselves. 

one day we will be the extra T.s!

I have to say though I love the premise of time travel as a potential. Have you read as Connie Willis books. they are all about what your driving at! She wrote "To Say Nothing of the Dog", "The Doomsday Book", and others. you may find a kindred spirit in her.

• I believe because I have seen and experienced first hand. first hand is the only evidence I could accept.

What exactly do you believe you saw? An unidentified object is simply something you have not identified - to label it as alien seems a stretch to say the least given all the other possibilities open to us.

Short of the craft landing, identifying themselves as the Krull from Bravo Sigma 4 and then flying off to phone home it would seem appropriate to leave them labelled as "pending identification".

That would be a scientific approach - trust but verify before claiming anything.

• I have seen craft land and take off. Craft of unusual design and with no visible means of propulsion as we understand it. using physics like no human made craft I had ever seen. Mostly the landing and taking off happens in the countryside or in national forests.

I have loved in and been in first nations villages in Mexico where the electricity suddenly cuts out at dusk for the whole area and bright balls of soft light begin to travel through the foot paths through the forest at superhuman speed for the whole night. They were traveling in sentient patterns. They even stopped in front of us and linger.

I have also seen this in other similar situations in Oaxaca, Arizona, Spain and in Thailand. These shared experiences. Not just me. this is well before the days of drones. I have seen these and similar since late childhood.

the places and worlds these phenomenon come from I don't know but they come to interact with us as best they can.

Sometimes people will see things that are really there but don't fit into their worldview catalogue, so they "un"see them as not having been ever seen. This also, I have seen.

I am sure also that the way aliens experience their reality is different from enough from our own to allow for many misinterpretations, ie: why would someone expect an ET to need to call home at all? that is a human construct. that is not scientific. 

There are countless other first hand events I could relate, but this is enough.

• Thank you for replying. Yes, it must have left you rudderless for some time. It sounds however as if you are turning the situation to your advantage even if you would not have wished to be in the situation you are in ( or maybe you would in some respects but probably not in others)

• I escaped the Lahaina Hawaii wild Fire and lost everything. this is what Number was referring to.

I had people and agencies helping, picking me up and putting me in a safe place -a hotel - where I can stay for some time.

I left me rudderless for some time. I'm writing a sci fi book now and that is perfect for the hotel room and the delicious solitude it gives me. They even cook and clean for me.

• You don’t have to tell me but when you say the problem of housing do you mean for yourself or in general?

• oh and, Number - thanks for the ehteric art supply care package! It is sooo helping!

• knowing some of the amazing people one finds in first nations villages I would agree with you, Number. I also believe that there are dimensions we cannot access as human beings overall. There may be some, - choosing to live in these more unsullied environs, surrounded by nature and cared for by a respectful clan - who can. I have met some of these remarkable people, most who would not even know what "alien" means. All-one-here-and-now. If it is here it is real, no questions or need to explain it.

aloha

• thank you, Number. I enjoy seeing you here as well. Yes I am adjusting slowly.I have no idea what's next. I have lots of time to write, though without distractions. I don't know how long it will last but I am researching the problem of housing, being alert to "augurie" and "signs" and they've given me some new ideas.

Red Cross put us up at a hotel and that's been lovely. It the first time in my life I've got others to look after me! Someone comes and cleans the room. Sees I'm ok and have what I need, covering the basics which I so struggle with on my own.I can stay here for up to 18 months, I'm told!

The hotel provides meals (that was a bit of an adjustment).

I have Helicopter helpers!

I'm in heaven.

• It would seem a mistake, to me, to presume any priorities, motives or abilities of those beyond our ken. "You would think..." regarding expectations of the 'other', is a slippery slope.

• Lovely to see you back.  You've been in my thoughts.  I hope the inevitably mind bending adjustments of your current "new reality" are proving bearable for you and yours.  If it made sense, I'd be sending you an "arts emergency survival supplies pack."

With respect.

Number.

• out of the way rural locations where there us unlikely to be anyone of consequence to meet

Like me, I reckon that many-a-potential alien visitor would consider some people in rural locations to be "their type of people/subjects/interlocutors" of choice.....I suspect they might assess "people of consequence" against a scale of parameters that some humans probably have no grasp over, whatsoever.  Amazingly blinkered and narrow minded aliens are unlikely to come visiting.....don't you think?

• out of the way rural locations where there us unlikely to be anyone of consequence to meet

Like me, I reckon that many-a-potential alien visitor would consider some people in rural locations to be "their type of people/subjects/interlocutors" of choice.....I suspect they might assess "people of consequence" against a scale of parameters that some humans probably have no grasp over, whatsoever.  Amazingly blinkered and narrow minded aliens are unlikely to come visiting.....don't you think?

Children
  • knowing some of the amazing people one finds in first nations villages I would agree with you, Number. I also believe that there are dimensions we cannot access as human beings overall. There may be some, - choosing to live in these more unsullied environs, surrounded by nature and cared for by a respectful clan - who can. I have met some of these remarkable people, most who would not even know what "alien" means. All-one-here-and-now. If it is here it is real, no questions or need to explain it.

aloha