ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

Parents
  • Extraterrestrial life exists. I'm not sure how it gets to earth. Evidence of ET's is real in the form of the technology we use. Most human technology is reverse-engineered ET technology. With the exception of simple mechanical devices, most technological investions are far too complicated for humans to create. Even the processes with which to facilitate them.

• With the exception of simple mechanical devices, most technological investions are far too complicated for humans to create.

I assume you have never gone to university.

I have first hand experience of working on research of the early stages of superconducting materials which would fall into the "too complicated  for humans to create" category and all the science behind it is straightforward, provable and well within the capabilities of an intelligent, educated person to comprehend.

Even the workings of a silicon chip which seems incredibly advanced was built up from simple concepts and the technology to manufacture it refined and improved time and again. It is part of the sillabus at most universities for most science courses and I'm sure there are millions of people with the knowledge to do this and much more besides, so to say it is beyond us is insulting.

I'm afraid I have to call bulldroppings on your statement. I've been at the cutting edge of research and there are no aliens helping us develop some quite advanced technology - we are capable of doing this all by ourselves.

Of course there could be a top secret lab developing tech from aliens, but without proof of this (not rumours, speculation or blurry photos / shaky videos) then it is all hearsay.  It makes for good computer games / films but I suspect that is about it.

• Of course there could be a top secret lab developing tech from aliens

You've critiqued your own post and validated nothing.

Reply Children
  • I repeat and believe reality is far more complexed than we could ever imagine.

• My point is humans needed a lot of help to get where we are today

I would say no to that.

With the superconductors, I've been involved in a team that noticed an unusual behaviour of regular conductors at low temperatutes (a common phenomenon in metals) and the team then took the idea and said "what if we take it to extremes" and started testing conductivity in supercooled conditions (using liquid nitrogen (-195.8C) which is commonly available in physics labs) and they started to get some very interesting results.

Using similar techniques to other experiments to lower temperatures by using them in a vacuum the next step was to lower the temperature further and at a cutoff point the superconduction became achievabe.

The practical applicaitons of this need to happen at room temperature so for decades the research was focussed on how to create an alloy that worked at room temperature and had the superconduction behaviour.

It took people from lots of different discipines, lots of testing and engineering, thinking outside the box (ceramics were a promising development when I last worked on the project) and iteration after iteration of the ideas.

No green men, no vastly superior intelligences - just lots of smart people and shed loads of hard work.

Kind of like the other technological achievements you refer to - this is how science and engineering come up with such amazing stuff.

Lots of autists in labs basically Slight smile

• If ET's are working on earth they're an advanced civilisation which regular humans are unaware of. Take your superconductor example - the concept of SC's are simple because we know about them, we understand how they work, however the SC you worked with wasn't the first SC made. SC's already exisited - albeit in a simple or different form. Humans had to invent the concept of the first SC, identify / mine compatible materials / build machines to mine materials, build factories and production lines. What's the most advanced human technology that you or the average man could invent and develop, even with the entire knowledge of humanity? What about an independent group of universities before human knowlege and technology became advanced? My point is humans needed a lot of help to get where we are today, human technology is not human because it is impossible.  

• I've disproven your statement clearly and admitted that if there is something which we do not know about yet then it does not mean it does not exist.

I keep an open mind but only accept things with proof. Do you have any proof that would stand up to being peer reviewed by the scientific community?