ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

Parents
  • I would think that there is other life out there. The universe is endless, it would be very unlikely that we're the only life out there.

• I agree, but some say the circumstances that created life on earth are very rare within the observable universe. I think it's called the Drake equation that calculates the probability and believe it's surprisingly low.

• All i can say is that YOU and ME are proof of life in the universe. Here we are !

• I think many people enjoy having a puzzle to solve and things to strive for.

What does "1994 was a very good year..."??  

That's a good hook for a novel!

• I do agree that Wiki is reliable at delivering an answer......if it is 'an' answer that you seek.

Personally, in the absence of 'the' answer, (as is most definitely the case with the CE,) I endeavour to remain open minded to 'all' possible answers that are posited.

Moreover, even when there is no mystery to solve, some people are driven to challenge the orthodoxy.  I like the fact that this is the case and I will defend the right and the sanity of those who chose to do so.  I am very at home amongst people who hold different perceptions of how things are.

Gobleki Tepi is, to me, the finest exemplar of how foolish the "well this definitely didn't occur back then" folk can appear.  1994 was a VERY good year for me and my kind.  I remain open and respectful.

• .....and then there is the Cambrian Explosion to explain Iain!

I lack much first hand experience of what happened almost 540 million years ago in spite of being an old fart.

This is the point in time when multi cellular organisms evolved into more complex life forms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion

I note that this also co-incided with the availability of oxygen which was generated by simple organisms that were thriving at the time.

Occams razor would indicate this to be significant rather than some scheme involving aliens seeding primitive life forms (at that time incredibly simple forms of life) in a masterplan to grow into humans 540 million years later.

• .....and then there is the Cambrian Explosion to explain Iain!  Are you aware of any simple ideas to accommodate that moment?

Sorry to maintain the drizzle!

• Earth was sterile at creation so SOMETHING had to have been introduced to kick-start even basic bacteria.

That is a false assumption I'm afraid.

If you follow that logic then where did the bacteria come from, who created the creators etc.

It is pretty straightforward to create basic life forms:

https://www.newscientist.com/question/how-did-life-begin/

Miller mixed four simple chemicals in glass tubes, which were heated and shocked with electrical sparks to mimic lightning. The experiment made several amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. The Miller-Urey experiment showed that the chemicals of life could form naturally.

Given a few billion years of random combinations of many different chemicals, electricity and environments it seems almost ineviatble that life would form on its own without the need to some outside agency seeding it artificially.

Evolution takes care of the rest of development to multi celled organisms and over billions of years the massively complex creatures that roam the earth now.

All the above is recreatable and/or observable so there is absolutely no reason why we should think of outside agencies being involved. I mean, if these aliens existed, who created them.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

• That's a good Analogy.

• Does make you wonder doesn't it. I love the bit at the end of the first 'Men in Black' movie where the universe is contained within a marble in a game being played by an alien being. I think it's in our nature to always wonder about our place and purpose in the bigger picture. Who is to say that the wackiest theory isn't the correct one?

• Does make you wonder doesn't it. I love the bit at the end of the first 'Men in Black' movie where the universe is contained within a marble in a game being played by an alien being. I think it's in our nature to always wonder about our place and purpose in the bigger picture. Who is to say that the wackiest theory isn't the correct one?

Children