ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

Parents
  • This IS real.

And your scientific, peer reviewable proof is what exactly?

I like to keep an open mind but ever since I was a kid I have read about UFO sightings and in spite of the efforts of countless people over many decades there is still a lack of proof to establish intelligent life in outer space.

IF there were such life and visits in the abundance you suggest then there should have been a huge number of provable visits that the scientific community accepts.

Yes there is a lot of weirdness about but this is unlikely to be down to aliens - just processes we do not yet understand. This has been the case with discoveries over the years and I am sure will continue to be.

I very much doubt the governents of the world could collude to keep the evidence from us either - they are simply not competent enough.

As for time travel - I did a lot of research into this back in the 80s and 90s and the issues you get as soon as you start working out what would happen with impacting the past by visiting it are bordering on the absurd - it becomes such a paradoxical minefield and as such I don't think it is the sort of thing that could exist.

That is my take (as a trained physicist I may add).

• This IS real.

And your scientific, peer reviewable proof is what exactly?

I like to keep an open mind but ever since I was a kid I have read about UFO sightings and in spite of the efforts of countless people over many decades there is still a lack of proof to establish intelligent life in outer space.

IF there were such life and visits in the abundance you suggest then there should have been a huge number of provable visits that the scientific community accepts.

Yes there is a lot of weirdness about but this is unlikely to be down to aliens - just processes we do not yet understand. This has been the case with discoveries over the years and I am sure will continue to be.

I very much doubt the governents of the world could collude to keep the evidence from us either - they are simply not competent enough.

As for time travel - I did a lot of research into this back in the 80s and 90s and the issues you get as soon as you start working out what would happen with impacting the past by visiting it are bordering on the absurd - it becomes such a paradoxical minefield and as such I don't think it is the sort of thing that could exist.

That is my take (as a trained physicist I may add).

Children
  • Proof ?

Do your research my Man.
    Check out the Mariner pics of the " Face on Mars " with the local pyrimids resembling Egypt.
    Yes,they are Real.
    A trained Physicist ? 
    How does's that work with a closed mind ?
    If you want proof read the book " The Warning "
    It has plenty of real pics taken by spacecraft.
    If you do, explain that !