Can't get help for a breakdown

I went to my doctor on Thursday and told him I'm not coping (mainly because of the loneliness); he says he can't phone support worker companies for me to help me get a support worker, despite the fact that that's exactly what I need. And apparently there's nothing else he can do.

If I can't get help from the NHS when I'm depressed, and social services won't give me a support worker, where am I supposed to get help from?!!

Parents
  • Unfortunately there's not a lot of help for autistic adults most of the support is pretty much for the children.

But we're lucky that we have each other here. This forum is by far the best place for support that I've seen so far.

I don't get any support from my family but I've had lots here in the last day it's overwhelmingly wonderful.

So I'd seriously recommend coming here when you need help and support.

• Unfortunately there's not a lot of help for autistic adults most of the support is pretty much for the children.

But we're lucky that we have each other here. This forum is by far the best place for support that I've seen so far.

I don't get any support from my family but I've had lots here in the last day it's overwhelmingly wonderful.

So I'd seriously recommend coming here when you need help and support.

Children
No Data