Can't get help for a breakdown

I went to my doctor on Thursday and told him I'm not coping (mainly because of the loneliness); he says he can't phone support worker companies for me to help me get a support worker, despite the fact that that's exactly what I need. And apparently there's nothing else he can do.

If I can't get help from the NHS when I'm depressed, and social services won't give me a support worker, where am I supposed to get help from?!!

Parents
  • There's not much support out there for adults on the spectrum, we have each other and that's about it. Professionals aren't trained in autism, we're left to fend for ourselves more often than not. It's a good supportive bunch here so if you need anything then please ask and normally there will be people who can relate and help.

• There's not much support out there for adults on the spectrum, we have each other and that's about it. Professionals aren't trained in autism, we're left to fend for ourselves more often than not. It's a good supportive bunch here so if you need anything then please ask and normally there will be people who can relate and help.

Children
No Data