Mod Conspiracy : Fact or Paranoia ?

Have been on NAS now for almost a Year and a half.
Sometimes i feel like the MOD'S are tracking me, like a secret service.
They could be the " Men in black " of the National Autistic Society.
They are watching silently,waiting for anybody to mispell a word, or even worse say something funny.
As the MOD'S are reading this i would just like to say that i think you are all the best things since sliced bread. ( Disclaimer )
Does NAS have a secret Society ?
I bet they know who shot JFK and what happened to Elvis.
Can the Mod's PLEASE tell me if the moon landing was really faked? 
Anyway, i refute all claims i am a naturally suspiscious Person.
Paranoid maybe, but i still love facts.
I hope the MOD'S are smiling or i will be bannished from this site.
If i suddenly Disappear from this site, it will be a cover-up of epic proportions.
They may even have a secret meeting later to discuss what to do with me.
If Laughter is the best Medicine then i will continue to try and put a smile on your face.
Yes i joke,but i am also sensitive to other people's feelings.
I might look like a Cat, but i don't bite Scream cat
Best wishes all.

Parents
  • Paranoia and autism;  Lack of theory of mind?

If what I write seems incoherent or unrelated to the topic it is because I am making connections in my head without verbalising them all.  

I wish to speculate that because of ASD I have theory of mind problems.  I can't instinctively  get what people are so I have to come up with the worst case scenario about what they are thinking or mean.  An example: Someone in authority in a job-related way spoke to me a few weeks ago and suggested I might want to change my job in order to give someone else a chance.    I presumed they were implying that I wasn't good enough.  I then told someone I had been fired.  I resigned.   I spoke to the person who had 'suggested' that I 'leave'.   They asked me 'is it true you are leaving?'   I asked them to clarify that they had indeed suggested I wasn't good enough.  They replied: 'When did I say that?  I have only ever had great feedback about you.'  I replied:'But I don't do this part of the job well and I find this hard and I am not very good...' to which he replied: ' if I think something I will tell you; if you are not clear about something ask me'.  

Paranoia and autism;  Lack of theory of mind.  

Discuss.

On second thoughts...

• Paranoia and autism;  Lack of theory of mind?

If what I write seems incoherent or unrelated to the topic it is because I am making connections in my head without verbalising them all.  

I wish to speculate that because of ASD I have theory of mind problems.  I can't instinctively  get what people are so I have to come up with the worst case scenario about what they are thinking or mean.  An example: Someone in authority in a job-related way spoke to me a few weeks ago and suggested I might want to change my job in order to give someone else a chance.    I presumed they were implying that I wasn't good enough.  I then told someone I had been fired.  I resigned.   I spoke to the person who had 'suggested' that I 'leave'.   They asked me 'is it true you are leaving?'   I asked them to clarify that they had indeed suggested I wasn't good enough.  They replied: 'When did I say that?  I have only ever had great feedback about you.'  I replied:'But I don't do this part of the job well and I find this hard and I am not very good...' to which he replied: ' if I think something I will tell you; if you are not clear about something ask me'.  

Paranoia and autism;  Lack of theory of mind.  

Discuss.

On second thoughts...

Children
No Data