My life in the workplace

That's me, 100%. Thankfully I managed to find a way to keep HR off my back

Parents
  • I don't mind a little small talk with a VERY few colleagues (basically two older blokes who are OK).

I only have one person in my life from a workplace who I consider a friend. My friendship group is very separate from my work life and always has been.

My job involves 90% working solo away from the office. I will chit chat with 'customers' once I get to know them.

• I'm bad at chit chat. My brain seems to go blank trying to offer original thoughts or opinions. I much prefer to follow somone's thread and possibly interject an appropriate comment based upon personal experiences or my own knowledge base. My conversational momentum quickly dries up leaving me in an awkward silence.

• I'm bad at chit chat. My brain seems to go blank trying to offer original thoughts or opinions. I much prefer to follow somone's thread and possibly interject an appropriate comment based upon personal experiences or my own knowledge base. My conversational momentum quickly dries up leaving me in an awkward silence.

Children
No Data