Outside-the-Box Income Generation

I resigned myself to the fact that I could NEVER hold down a regular job; which would provide a decent wage.

I might resurrect the idea of doing a Podcast. But what to talk about? I'm a Polymath, so tons of s**t interests me.

Parents
  • I was in a toxic place over 11 years where was bullied and horrified what I saw. Still getting nightmares and flashbacks. Wanted to stay. There has been loads of changes. 

Now I help with the community where do different things.

People don't understand and think everyone should be making a living. Relative and partner coming over next month and staying nearby. Keep on explaining what I'm doing these days. They have daft ideas to plan for my future. Example is to send me a cheque so I can do a residential training course or hiking holiday. I'd rejected the offer. Also paid my rare pension contributions to up. Basically giving money away.

Everytime I want to do something and family keep on saying no. My former pen friend made a big mistake. 

People say to me carry on what I'm doing. 

• I was in a toxic place over 11 years where was bullied and horrified what I saw. Still getting nightmares and flashbacks. Wanted to stay. There has been loads of changes. 

Now I help with the community where do different things.

People don't understand and think everyone should be making a living. Relative and partner coming over next month and staying nearby. Keep on explaining what I'm doing these days. They have daft ideas to plan for my future. Example is to send me a cheque so I can do a residential training course or hiking holiday. I'd rejected the offer. Also paid my rare pension contributions to up. Basically giving money away.

Everytime I want to do something and family keep on saying no. My former pen friend made a big mistake. 

People say to me carry on what I'm doing. 

Children
No Data