A giggle a day keeps the doctor away

Hopefully.

So, I've been feeling fed-up today, partly due to Rule 13, but other things, and made me giggle.

Perhaps others might be in need of cheering up?

If you have anything funny to recount, even a joke, please post here.

Here's one of mine.

I was on holiday with a friend, on a ship to Spain from Portsmouth.

We were on deck listening to a man giving a talk about dolphins. 

He told us how we might, at certain times, see dolphins over the side of the ship.

We were standing on one side of the ship at the time.

One of the other travellers then asked the man: 'might we see dolphins from both sides of the ship?'

Blush

Parents
  • I’m a pretty non-reactive person in novel and chaotic situations. When I used to work in a toxic work-environment, managers and supervisors used to select me for there daily ego-trips or conflict-resolution tests (for supervisors aspiring to be managers), because it seemed-like I was an easy target. But however weak my ability to declare myself was, my procedures and non-declarative abilities were strong, so I was hard to takedown. 
    On time I was forced to go on holiday, as I never used to take holiday, and I didn’t return. The freedom of the holiday made me realise I didn’t want to work there, so I didn’t return, I quit. 
    A month later I received a call from a manager who had hazed me, he didn’t want to let a £25 overpayment go, so he ordered me to pay it. I said fine, but I never did pay it, as I didn’t care and nobody chases up a £25 overpayment. Except this guy. 
    A month after that I was served a legal notice by his solicitor, they said that it’s effect my credit-rating blah-blah-blah, so I said fine I’ll pay it..

So.. 25 months later I finished up my payment plan, with a juicy credit-rating, and having costed the toxic-employer for 25 months of sundry-debt-collection services..Sweat smile

• Good on you!

Sorry about the work environment though Worried

Most of mine weren't brilliant.

Reply Children
No Data