Autistic adults

Hello how are you all , I would like support for son who had autism with learning difficulties,  his 28years old, since we had the lockdown,  because we couldn't out so he had obsessions with Astrologer tarot cards readers,  he talks to the healers to do the prayers to get his soulmate in his life , the girl doesn't even have anything to do him , she doesn't want to speak with him there are not even friends,  his in his dream land that one she will come into his life , because of that so far he has paid £1000.00 to the healers,  they are taking advantage of him, social worker knows about this,  even psychologist has given up on him , if I refuse to give my son money then he refuses is to eat , gets angry through things brake them .

I am sure in this whole wide world there must be some one who could help my son please thank you

• They are online grifters, it seems. Do you have "power of attorney"?

• Thank you very much for your message and information you provided for me and son , I did look into it, its more advanced he want understand,  has autism with learning difficulties.

All day long he chats to the healers,  something bad is going happen to the girl he likes,  my son believes in him , I am lost I just don't know how to help him

• try giving him a copy of the taoist Iching (Thomas Cleary tranlation). If he likes rituals at all he will take to it.

In this way he can reclaim his relinquished self determination. The book needs no intermediaries and can answer all questions.  It is a wisdom book all about self determination. Oh and get him the coins too!

it's something to try.