Bad Year

It's been a bad and very sad year. I lost family members was in a wreck of a relationship and it's all been a lot to cope with and now I feel sad.

My ex seemed to be a messer which upsets me as I really liked him but I guess it was just me being stupid for not realising it straight away. And through it all I'm now missing my sister more than ever and it's not even been a year since she died yet. Just months though it feels a lot longer to me.

I was hoping this would be a good year as last year wasn't that good either.

I miss the fun and innocence of when I was a kid.

Parents
  • I'm so sorry to read this.

Please accept my condolences Dove

I've lost quite a few family members and my sister died in 2012.

My experience is that the pain recedes but you never stop missing them.

As it's been less than a year with regard to your sister, it's not surprising that you are missing her 'more than ever'.

When my dad died I don't think I grieved properly (probably through trying to support my mum) and then months later I had a 'breakdown' and had to be signed off work.

It happens like that sometimes.

I hope that life picks up for you.

Life is always in a state of flux, and from my own experience, good times do come.

x

• I'm so sorry to read this.

Please accept my condolences Dove

I've lost quite a few family members and my sister died in 2012.

My experience is that the pain recedes but you never stop missing them.

As it's been less than a year with regard to your sister, it's not surprising that you are missing her 'more than ever'.

When my dad died I don't think I grieved properly (probably through trying to support my mum) and then months later I had a 'breakdown' and had to be signed off work.

It happens like that sometimes.

I hope that life picks up for you.

Life is always in a state of flux, and from my own experience, good times do come.

x

Children
No Data