Cure for digestive diseases?

I have had a diagnosis and struggles with Crohn's/Colitis for over 10 years.

After researching every research study I ever come across and transitioned to the ZOE diet plan launched by Dr Tim Spectre from king's college, I have found better health. Although I still have flare ups.

Recently I have made a subtle but fundamental change to how I eat after listening to this podcast:

open.spotify.com/.../5lOxcC9H7ygwbYAWUNxYWN

..as well as changing the order I eat food in by taking the advice of this nutritional expert:

https://youtu.be/DnEJrgc1BCk

...and I think I've found the root cause of IBD & perhaps even cancer...

CHEMICALS in food!

I now don't buy ANY FOODS that contain chemicals (emulsiphyers, stabilisers, pectins, etc etc). Only eat whole foods.

Even whole beans in tins have chemicals in surprisingly.

In the entire bread isle at Sainsbury's there was one bread, a pack of tortilla, that didn't have chemicals or preservatives in! It's mad.

My wife to be is a food professional and is part of this work. So it comes from a trusted source.

I hope this might help others in the same situation as I know we in the spectrum have a very night rate of IBD

Parents
  • doctors often tell you to go on one of them caveman diets... forgot what they are called, when you get ibs and bowel issues as the caveman diet is what we are evolved to naturally eat and doesnt cause issues.

paleo diet thats it...

• Well, if you want to have the same level of health of a paleo man, be my guest. Paleo people died at 25, by the  way.

• aye times were different. they lived out in the cold wet exposed weather naked, if we did the same youd understand that if we lived in their condition we wouldnt last as long. the human body has gone weaker due to reliance on modern things.

a human could once tank a direct hit from a rhinoserous and be fine but now our bodies are so weak our bones break from far less force.

and whats up with our teeth? such bad teeth and yet cavement didnt have toothpaste and they had perfect straight white teeth lol

• aye times were different. they lived out in the cold wet exposed weather naked, if we did the same youd understand that if we lived in their condition we wouldnt last as long. the human body has gone weaker due to reliance on modern things.

a human could once tank a direct hit from a rhinoserous and be fine but now our bodies are so weak our bones break from far less force.

and whats up with our teeth? such bad teeth and yet cavement didnt have toothpaste and they had perfect straight white teeth lol

Children
No Data