Cure for digestive diseases?

I have had a diagnosis and struggles with Crohn's/Colitis for over 10 years.

After researching every research study I ever come across and transitioned to the ZOE diet plan launched by Dr Tim Spectre from king's college, I have found better health. Although I still have flare ups.

Recently I have made a subtle but fundamental change to how I eat after listening to this podcast:

open.spotify.com/.../5lOxcC9H7ygwbYAWUNxYWN

..as well as changing the order I eat food in by taking the advice of this nutritional expert:

https://youtu.be/DnEJrgc1BCk

...and I think I've found the root cause of IBD & perhaps even cancer...

CHEMICALS in food!

I now don't buy ANY FOODS that contain chemicals (emulsiphyers, stabilisers, pectins, etc etc). Only eat whole foods.

Even whole beans in tins have chemicals in surprisingly.

In the entire bread isle at Sainsbury's there was one bread, a pack of tortilla, that didn't have chemicals or preservatives in! It's mad.

My wife to be is a food professional and is part of this work. So it comes from a trusted source.

I hope this might help others in the same situation as I know we in the spectrum have a very night rate of IBD

Parents
  • I haven't taken the link but I think your heading is incorrect and may give people false hope.

It isn't a 'cure' for cancer, is it?

There are people reading this who may have cancer or have loved ones with it or lost loved ones because of it, as I did.

You say that you 'have had' a diagnosis (of cancer), so, I dearly hope that you are also taking medical advice outside of dietary and I really do wish you well this.

• I haven't taken the link but I think your heading is incorrect and may give people false hope.

It isn't a 'cure' for cancer, is it?

There are people reading this who may have cancer or have loved ones with it or lost loved ones because of it, as I did.

You say that you 'have had' a diagnosis (of cancer), so, I dearly hope that you are also taking medical advice outside of dietary and I really do wish you well this.

Children