Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • I feel that inanimate objects have a life and feelings and I respect them.

If I throw something down the staircase I feel as though I'm going down with it and it makes me dizzy (I'm not talking about breakable objects here, I'm not that wierd).

I had a good example of the above happen today.

I had a large cardboard box, a small cardboard box and a piece of rolled up brown paper to put into the recyling.

The 1st thing I did was to put the paper inside the small box and then put the small box inside the large box.

However ... then I felt that the paper was suffocating, so I had to remove it and put it next to the small box.

So, the paper and small box are inside the large box, with the top open, so they can both breathe.

Thinking

• I feel that inanimate objects have a life and feelings and I respect them.

If I throw something down the staircase I feel as though I'm going down with it and it makes me dizzy (I'm not talking about breakable objects here, I'm not that wierd).

I had a good example of the above happen today.

I had a large cardboard box, a small cardboard box and a piece of rolled up brown paper to put into the recyling.

The 1st thing I did was to put the paper inside the small box and then put the small box inside the large box.

However ... then I felt that the paper was suffocating, so I had to remove it and put it next to the small box.

So, the paper and small box are inside the large box, with the top open, so they can both breathe.

Thinking

Children