I am feeling so lonely

I'm married to this person for over a decade,  he is autistic,  he spend his time talking to himself instead of talking to me, we don't have children because he never wanted children, but I did, now that I am 41 years old I regret bitterly I listened to him and now we don't have children.  I feel like is getting more and more distant towards me.   We don't make love.  He just want to go out with other people.  When I try to have a conversation with him, he just keeps shouting at me and getting aggressive. 

I feel like I am alone in this marriage. All I I do is crying,  I don't care if my husband is autistic,  I just want him to love me as much as I love him. 

Parents
  • I notice that this post was made 4 days ago and the O/P hasn't returned.

The lack of reply by the O/P to these more 'intimate' questions, including ones I've responded to in the past, is something that has put me off replying any longer.

Contributors here give detailed, soul searching replies, putting some real effort in, and I feel at least an acknowledgement that they are read would be good.

However, I hope that the responses help others who may be going through something similar.

• I notice that this post was made 4 days ago and the O/P hasn't returned.

The lack of reply by the O/P to these more 'intimate' questions, including ones I've responded to in the past, is something that has put me off replying any longer.

Contributors here give detailed, soul searching replies, putting some real effort in, and I feel at least an acknowledgement that they are read would be good.

However, I hope that the responses help others who may be going through something similar.

Children