My crush or friend

So now I've known this girl for 5 years. I have a crush on her and I love her kisses from her and I turned red when she kissed me on the hand. She's my first kiss. I had my first kiss on Monday 8 August 2022. And now I want more kisses from her, me and her have had 6 kisses in total and that's impossible now because of 2 reasons, because the club that we both go to says kissing is inappropriate and last Monday I asked her to kiss me and she said no. She doesn't even want to meet up outside the club so I can kiss her. All my friends and the club leaders say I can't kiss my crush inside the club. I promised my youth leaders I won't kiss anyone. I keep on getting in trouble for trying to kiss girls.

I phoned her today and she said over the phone that she will tell my youth leader if I don't leave her alone and when I asked her to go out to town with her.

Thanks,

I really want a girlfriend and that I can kiss.

Parents Reply
  • From where I'm standing it looks like this girl rejects you when you make romantic advances to her. But gets back in touch when you leave her alone. She's friend zoned you. That's my interpretation. She's lonely and 'values you as a friend.' But doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship with you.

If you can't handle being just friends, (and it seems like you can't.) Just plane refusing to talk to her might be the best move. Let me explain why.

• If you are not hanging around her or chasing her other girls may show more interest in you.
    • If there is any chance the way she thinks of you (as a friend) will ever change it'll only happen by being deprived of your friendship long enough for her way of thinking about you to change.
    • You are probably causing yourself a lot of turmoil and heart ache by talking to her but not expressing your romantic feelings.
    • By talking to her you are only renforcing your romantic feelings for her which she doesn't have for you.
    • If you spend less time talking to her you might notice other girls you like.
Children
  • I texted her if she needs space today and she said 'yes'. It seems like she isn't my friend, just an acquaintance to me. I think you're right in refusing to talk to her because I will only just damage the friendship by being romantic.