Have you used brain in hand

Hi All, my partner has asd and as you know it affects her whole life. we know it will never be what people call normal. what we are looking at is will the brain in hand [https://braininhand.co.uk/] device help her get through the day with less stress/shut downs/ melt downs a week

Or will it make the stress/ shut downs/melt downs shorter [half a hour shut down is better then half day]

I know they will never disappear but can the device help ??

I am very interested to hear back from anyone that has used it

many thanks 

Parents
  • When I look on the Brain in Hand website it reads like it includes features similar to the Finch mood tracker, which I do use to set daily tasks on the goal list and monitor patterns of background stress and identify when I need to schedule longer term breaks from things, in the last 365 days it has logged 3 meltdowns  and whether I counted them as small, medium or large scale meltdowns... but that is Finch, not Brain in Hand.

Does Brain in Hand offer a free trial period? These things often need time to build a cummulative effect, but at least if your partner can try it for free to start with she can at least see if the user interface is friendly and if it looks like the features will be useful long term.

• When I look on the Brain in Hand website it reads like it includes features similar to the Finch mood tracker, which I do use to set daily tasks on the goal list and monitor patterns of background stress and identify when I need to schedule longer term breaks from things, in the last 365 days it has logged 3 meltdowns  and whether I counted them as small, medium or large scale meltdowns... but that is Finch, not Brain in Hand.

Does Brain in Hand offer a free trial period? These things often need time to build a cummulative effect, but at least if your partner can try it for free to start with she can at least see if the user interface is friendly and if it looks like the features will be useful long term.

Children
No Data