Loosing friends

I recently lost my friends  due to misunderstanding a situation at work. I worked at a bar and got involved with someone there and once that ended they told me we were still friends. Over time my other friends started distancing themselves from me because I continued to think I was friends with the person which they often told me was the case. Now I have no friends as they were apparently dropping hints that they were uncomfortable that I missed because they told me things were okay and I was just overthinking. I have a hard time reading situations so when they told me everything was okay I believe them but this wasn’t the case 

Parents
  • I've lost friends to do there behaviour/unhappiness and vanished. 

Plus one who had a brain tumour and getting worst (memory); my friend got support worker, family and OH to help her. Think she needs supportive living.

One moved back to my area and wants to meet me all the time. Also turns up at the house un announced. 

• I've lost friends to do there behaviour/unhappiness and vanished. 

Plus one who had a brain tumour and getting worst (memory); my friend got support worker, family and OH to help her. Think she needs supportive living.

One moved back to my area and wants to meet me all the time. Also turns up at the house un announced. 

Children
No Data