Positive posts - One beautiful thing

Feels like there are too many arguements and too much nasty name calling and labelling on this forum. 
I am going to try to do one positive post every time I go on here 

So todays one is say one beautiful thing you saw today 

Mine is a female blackbird sitting in my garden 

Whats yours?

Parents
  • I spent yesterday in The Cotswolds in a place called Bourton on the water, watched a Labrador playing in the river, the river was only about 18 inches deep. The Lab was so happy and enjoying life. Tourists were watching him and recording through phones. I watched through my eyes and will rewatch it more than any phone recording. We then sat in a pub garden and had lunch, I watched birds stealing scraps, there were bushes called Buddleia ( butterfly bush) the butterflies hovering in and out was amazing and didn’t have anxiety just for a couple of hours.

• there were bushes called Buddleia ( butterfly bush) the butterflies hovering in and out was amazing and didn’t have anxiety just for a couple of hours.

That's good to hear Roy.

Butterfly bushes are so attractive to butterflies.

I've taken photos of them and the brilliant thing is they tend to keep still on the bush.

Here's one I took of a Painted Lady on a bush in Shanklin in the Isle of Wight a couple of years ago.

• That’s a lovely picture, i took this on Friday but didn’t know what it is?

Reply Children