deleted

deleted

Deleted as I am not allowed to ask for advice on here. Sorry I didnt know this.

thank you for being evil and reporting me as a spammer to NAS when all I wanted to ask for advice and you said I am not allwoed advice. I apologise and you call me spammer. You are horrible.

Parents
  • thank you for being evil and reporting me as a spammer to NAS when all I wanted to ask for advice and you said I am not allwoed advice. I apologise and you call me spammer. You are horrible.

No one reported you that I'm aware of, you need to beware making false allegations. You are pretending to be a victim of behavior which hasn't happened to you and are using it to emotionally beat the members here over the head with it. Kindly stop. It's not our fault you didn't like the perfectly sensible and supportive advice we gave you.

Please be on the look out this new member is having a bizarre reaction, and clearly is in need of something we the rest of the forum cannot give without engaging in somekind of emotional selfharm.

• thank you for being evil and reporting me as a spammer to NAS when all I wanted to ask for advice and you said I am not allwoed advice. I apologise and you call me spammer. You are horrible.

No one reported you that I'm aware of, you need to beware making false allegations. You are pretending to be a victim of behavior which hasn't happened to you and are using it to emotionally beat the members here over the head with it. Kindly stop. It's not our fault you didn't like the perfectly sensible and supportive advice we gave you.

Please be on the look out this new member is having a bizarre reaction, and clearly is in need of something we the rest of the forum cannot give without engaging in somekind of emotional selfharm.

Children
No Data