Neopets

Are there any adults on here that play Neopets? I have been on there for years but as everyone else grew out of it (that I used to know on there,) I have been left behind… I find it to be a fun place with games to play, things to collect, quests if you like them and other things. I like the simple escapism of it.

Parents
  • Used to play Neopet game when I was younger and think it's all changed now. Also grew out of this. 

• Yes it’s struggled with the flash based games I think. I still enjoy it even though I’m in my late 40’s because for me, my autism tends to make me have a more childlike view. I didn’t realise this although many people have mentioned that I am different to most women my age in that respect. It’s become more apparent the older I get and has lead to many misunderstandings and upset. Being on the Autism spectrum explains so many of my emotional and mental problems and is a relief in a way to finally have answers to my problems… 

• Yes it’s struggled with the flash based games I think. I still enjoy it even though I’m in my late 40’s because for me, my autism tends to make me have a more childlike view. I didn’t realise this although many people have mentioned that I am different to most women my age in that respect. It’s become more apparent the older I get and has lead to many misunderstandings and upset. Being on the Autism spectrum explains so many of my emotional and mental problems and is a relief in a way to finally have answers to my problems… 

Children
No Data