Colouring and puzzle books discussion

Good morning

what colouring and puzzle books do you have?

I've been doing Claude Monet and colour by number. I had some since 2020. 

Good for eye coordination, mindfulness and good for hot weather etc. Prefer to use colour pencils and wax crayons.

Puzzles I've got two mixed puzzles books, criss cross and wordsearch.

Prefer to look in charity shops as you pay a fraction of the price. 

Parents
  • I'm actually an artist so I usually draw and colour/paint my own stuff tbh. Slight smile Though I'm on hold at the moment, my eye sight has deteriorated behind my back and the eye strain is causing me headaches and nausea. I mostly spend my days at the moment waiting for my glasses to be ready with my eyes closed and trying not to fall asleep at times that would mess with my sleep pattern too much.

I do also like wordsearches under ordinary circumstances though. I like to use those 6 in one colour click pens and do each ones in colour order on the pen so I can keep track of where they are after I found them all easier. I also like to set timers and try and beat my last time on the next search or try complete in under a time limit I set.

• I'm actually an artist so I usually draw and colour/paint my own stuff tbh. Slight smile Though I'm on hold at the moment, my eye sight has deteriorated behind my back and the eye strain is causing me headaches and nausea. I mostly spend my days at the moment waiting for my glasses to be ready with my eyes closed and trying not to fall asleep at times that would mess with my sleep pattern too much.

I do also like wordsearches under ordinary circumstances though. I like to use those 6 in one colour click pens and do each ones in colour order on the pen so I can keep track of where they are after I found them all easier. I also like to set timers and try and beat my last time on the next search or try complete in under a time limit I set.

Children
No Data