How to deal with irritating neurotypicals

Hi! I’m Rosie :) I have been diagnosed with level 1 autism and combined adhd (for some background!) 

I know that often people find people with neurodiversities annoying- I have been called irritating more times than I can count although I really try not to be! 

even before my diagnosis I used to say “I know people find me irritating but I wish they could know just how irritating they are to me!” 

all of my friends are neurotypical (not on purpose, that’s just how things turned out!) Recently I’ve been practicing being more social and I have been out almost every day! I think now my social battery is running out. There are a couple of individuals who, every little thing they do seems to irritate me. They are absolutely lovely people and I really do value them as friends but the past couple of days, I have found that spending time with either of them is draining. 

I don’t know what to do! I live with one of them and I’m currently hiding up in my room because she’s downstairs and I’ve become hypersensitive to the sounds she makes: eating/humming/heavy breathing/ coughing… I know, it sounds ridiculous!  I was supposed to co to the cinema with her but I explained that my brain was getting tired (which wasnt a lie). I don’t want to tell her that she’s irritating me because I know how much that hurts when people tell me. I don’t think I have the social skills to tell her gently- I don’t think there is a polite way of saying someone irritates you. 

but between the girl I live with and my other friend calling me up and messaging me 24/7 my irritation is becoming extremely disruptive, I’m struggling to hide it and I’m getting nothing done! It’s MY problem because I’m the one getting irritated, they haven’t changed at all. Any tips on dealing with neurodivergent irritation?