Sensory adventures

Do you enjoy stimulating one of your senses more than other ones?. Which one and how do you do that?

I enjoy tasting things. As a child I remember tasting soil and mixing it with chocolate and biscuits ext. As an adult I'd taste almost anything, it could be leaves or round colourful things from the trees, flowers, wood or chemicals. If it's possibly dangerous or not chewable, then I'd give it at least a lick. Tasting is such an adventure for me that I really enjoy. I remember it was one of the best parts of visiting the botanical garden.

Please share with me your sensory adventures Smiley

Parents
  • Ahem. Do you really want a thread about self stimulation <_< ? That said does anime count? I watch a lot. And vTubers which is mostly anime girl streamers. I’ve often got music on in the background especially while working. The rest is my business ;)

• I don't know if watching a certain genre of shows count as self stimulation. Now I'm wondering how can a person stimulate their sight sense?. I do prefer empty places, my room has the least possible visual cluster in it. I love that. I watch anime a lot too. Some have very well written dialogues.

• I would imagine you self stimulate your sight by looking at things. Bright colours, fast moving images, the victoria’s Secret fashion show :p 

Reply Children
No Data