How are you repetitive?

I'm repetitive in the following ways

I wear the same clothes (bought extra of everything).

I wash my hands every ten minutes, to the dot. Never a minute early never a minute late. Started this at school.

I can watch the same film over and over. I know most of the lines, know what's coming but I never get tired of it.

Listen to the same songs and singers every day, usually in the same order.

Read the same books over and over.

Eat the same foods and drink the same drinks.

When I go for a walk I always go the same way each time. Prefer to follow route that I'm familiar with.

Parents
  • I've realized that the more I think about this question the more I realise other things that I'm repetitive in!!. I'm sort of surprised myself. Added to the top list, I have a morning and evening cream routine. Once i wake up, I drink lots of water because I know that I'll forget about it for the rest of the day. I also wonder, isn't repetitiveness a part of every human life?. in different degrees of course among people, but almost every person I could think of is somehow repetitive in some way??.

• I've noticed a lot more 'repetition' in my day to day since replying previously too, I think it's easy to confuse routine - get up, brush teeth, shower etc with repetition - watching the same film for the millionth time and not getting bored with it or eating the exact same meal every day, I think they cross-pollinate a bit as well tho

• Agreed. Sometimes they do cross and it can be easy to mix up what's what, if that makes sense :) 

Reply Children
No Data