Private Assessment

Hello everyone, 

I've been on this forum before but it's been a while. To cut a long story short. I'm on a NHS waiting list and it's been nearly a year now on the list and there's no sign anytime soon that the assessment will happen. I will probably have grey hair before it happens...just to lighten the mood!

Therefore, I'm looking at private assessments and could really do with any recommendations about good private providers.

I'm based in Cardiff  and I much prefer having a face to face assessment. I'd need persuading to do one online. 

Thanks in advance. 

Parents
  • Hi! I went private for my assessment and I chose a place called The Adult Autism Practice. They're an Irish practice who do online assessments through Zoom (I know you'd prefer face to face) but the process was very straightforward and I couldn't recommend them enough! They have psychiatrists from the UK and you get to choose from the available psychiatrists at that time. It doesn't say anywhere on their site that Cardiff isn't an area they can't provide the service too. I can comment the link if you want to have a look Relaxed

• Hi! I went private for my assessment and I chose a place called The Adult Autism Practice. They're an Irish practice who do online assessments through Zoom (I know you'd prefer face to face) but the process was very straightforward and I couldn't recommend them enough! They have psychiatrists from the UK and you get to choose from the available psychiatrists at that time. It doesn't say anywhere on their site that Cardiff isn't an area they can't provide the service too. I can comment the link if you want to have a look Relaxed

Children
No Data