What advice would you give to your younger self?

This may be more appropriate for the older members, but younger ones may find it useful and may have some advice to give.

My really big one is I wish I was less of a 'people pleaser', less compliant.

I think I have been quite easily manipulated during my life and if I hadn't been, my life would have taken a different course.

I have finally learnt to say 'no' and am trying hard to 'please myself'.

What about you?

Parents
  • I’d say make a pact with a deity who’s interests align with yours, so you can receive divine-boons to pursue your interests, and possibly gain a doggo-familiar that will support you with daily-living and overload and otherwise be a good boi..  

Oh and also pursue an autism-diagnosis and get ECHP plan so you can be supported through your exposures.. and don’t be afraid to pursue benefit and social-resources because they are there to equalise you..

• I’d say make a pact with a deity who’s interests align with yours, so you can receive divine-boons to pursue your interests, and possibly gain a doggo-familiar that will support you with daily-living and overload and otherwise be a good boi..  

Oh and also pursue an autism-diagnosis and get ECHP plan so you can be supported through your exposures.. and don’t be afraid to pursue benefit and social-resources because they are there to equalise you..

Children
No Data