Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • The thing that confounds me about this, is how are these NT people meant to know a person is autistic and therefore 'make a play for them'?

I'm autistic but only found out recently.

I'm married to an NT man.

He definitely doesn't fall into this category of having 'pursued' me because I was autistic.

Some autistic people are unconventional so may be more open to sexual experiences.

I think I've personally been the 'victim' of this situation once before, but, again, none of us knew I was autistic, I probably just seemed/was more 'open' to an unconventional relationship set-up.

Even if you do know you are autistic, will the person interested in you know?

I think this is very pertinent though:

What is true is that autistic people can be susceptible to manipulation, and can sadly become the victims of all kinds of abuse
  • how are these NT people meant to know a person is autistic and therefore 'make a play for them'?

They look for people who already know they're autistic and are open about that fact. There's definitely a difference between an NT person who just happens to be interested in an autistic person (whether they're diagnosed or not) and a person who has certain ideas about a group of people and uses those ideas as a basis to target someone vulnerable.

• how are these NT people meant to know a person is autistic and therefore 'make a play for them'?

They look for people who already know they're autistic and are open about that fact. There's definitely a difference between an NT person who just happens to be interested in an autistic person (whether they're diagnosed or not) and a person who has certain ideas about a group of people and uses those ideas as a basis to target someone vulnerable.

Children
No Data