Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • People love stereotypes. It makes me angry. People are individuals. Each person has their own understanding of sex and some don't like it all together!. Also, searching for a person on the spectrum because they are easier to manipulate and used for sex is just something I can't respect or understand, like wtf?!. Even being interested in hanging out with a person on the spectrum just because they have a certain "reputation" (whatever that means), and because there's a possibility that at some point a "wild sex" might happen makes me just reaaally angry. 

• People love stereotypes. It makes me angry. People are individuals. Each person has their own understanding of sex and some don't like it all together!. Also, searching for a person on the spectrum because they are easier to manipulate and used for sex is just something I can't respect or understand, like wtf?!. Even being interested in hanging out with a person on the spectrum just because they have a certain "reputation" (whatever that means), and because there's a possibility that at some point a "wild sex" might happen makes me just reaaally angry. 

Children
No Data